Monday, July 28, 2008

More MARBLE/marble XX Photos

I didn't write or photograph nearly as much this year as compared to past years--I think mainly due to being at only 80% due to fighting a mild cold & cough bug all week.

The M/m Experience was no less wonderful, however. In fact each year I think somehow I find a deeper, more life-encompassing benefit and appreciation for this amazing opportunity. Without a doubt, I will continue to be one of the first to reapply each year.

Here are a few more photos...

This photo overlooking the Crystal River was assembled in Photoshop using 10 shots from my Nikon DSLR. Its a 180° view which necessarily distorts the image.




One of the highlights of M/m every year is the "Face Off". Here are a few shots from this year's first session.







The Wrap-Up Party is alway memoriable. Especially due to one very special person...


Gracious hosts of Raspberry Ridge (as well as very fine happy hours), Gary and Patsy:


And a few photos captured by excellent photographer Kanae Fukuhara: