Friday, July 04, 2008

Day 3 - Jazz Duet




Woke up this morning with a nasty bug -- almost decided to sleep in. Definitely caught something that is sapping my energy. Bad timing!

A few days back, I popped into Centennial Galleries on Linden Street and chatted briefly with Lynne, one of the owners. My first MARBLE/marble piece is still there near the front window. I mentioned to her in jest that I would like to displace this piece with a new one from this year's M/m. She mentioned that next week Fort Collins will host its first Jazz Festival. This ultimately became the inspiration for my Saxophone --now joined by a Clarinet.

Had a good day despite my low energy. Taking a break every half hour (to calibrate the new Crystal River Sundial...details to follow) surely helped.

Fort Collins might as well be a million miles away. This...is true creative Bliss.